0W-20 | Car
Nissan Motoröl 0W-20 SN/GF-5As low as €12.59
- Part Number: KE900-90133 / KE900-90143
- Specifications: API SN, ILSAC GF-5
- Excellent antioxidant properties
Honda Full Synthetic 0W-20 0.946 L€13.49(€14.26* / 1 L)
- Withstands thermic corrosion
- Protection under severe driving conditions
- From US with API SN, ILSAC GF-5 specification
Ravenol VSE 0W-20As low as €18.95(€18.95* / 1 L)
- VW 508 00 / 509 00 approval
- fully synthetic USVO engine oil
- VW Blue Oil engine oil
Liqui Moly Top Tec 6200 0W-20As low as €15.65(€15.65* / 1 L)
- LongLife IV-lubricant specifically for Audi, Porsche and VW engines
- VW 508 00 / VW 509 00 approval
- highest fuel-economy
Nissan Strong Save X 0W-20 SN 4 L€37.95(€9.49* / 1 L)
- Part number: KLAN0-00204
- Exceptional oxidation stability
- Improves the engine performance
RAVENOL ECS EcoSynth SAE 0W-20As low as €15.49
- exclusive USVO product
- ACEA A1/B1, C5 Low friction engine oil
- API SN Energy Conserving Specification
AMSOIL XL 0W-20 Synthetic Motor OilAs low as €6.95
- Recommended for the use in gasoline engines
- Extreme temperature and engine protection
- Chrysler MS-6395, Ford WSS-M2C947-A, GM dexos1 recommendation
AMSOIL European 0W-20 LS Motor Oil€12.29(€12.99* / 1 L)
- For European petrol and diesel engines
- Synthetic engine oil
- API SN Plus, SN, SM
Shell Helix Ultra SP 0W-20As low as €10.90(€10.90* / 1 L)
- fully synthetic API SP, ACEA C5 engine oil
- for modern gasoline engines, diesel engines with particulate filter
RAVENOL EHS SAE 0W-20As low as €10.95
- synthetic low friction engine oil
- meets GM dexos1
- for Turbo-GDI and direct injection engines
RAVENOL DFE SAE 0W-20As low as €15.95(€15.95* / 1 L)
- fully synthetic engine oil, exclusive USVO product
- recommended for vehicles of manufacturers Opel, GM, Chevrolet, Daewoo and Holden
- GM dexos1 Gen 2 approval
RAVENOL EFS EcoFullSynth. SAE 0W-20As low as €15.95(€15.95* / 1 L)
- fully synthetic premium USVO product
- excellent cold start behavior because of low viscosity
- for BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo
Honda Full Synthetic 0W-20 Advanced Protection 0,946 L€12.95(€13.69* / 1 L)
- fully synthetic premium engine oil
- complies with API SP and ILSAC GF-6
- specially developed for Honda vehicles
Honda Ultra Leo-SN 0W-20As low as €51.80
- High quality product for Honda vehicles
- Ensures greater engine performance
- Withstands thermic corrosion
Volvo Motor Oil SAE 0W-20As low as €16.95
- fully synthetic engine oil
- for gasoline and diesel Drive-E engines from 2013-
- VCC RBS0-2AE
Motorcraft 0W-20 Full Synthetic 0,946 L€14.59(€15.42* / 1 L)
- Recommended for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury gasoline engines.
- Fully synthetic formulation
- With Ford WSS-M2C962-A1 release and ILSAC GF-6
Honda 0W-20 Type 2.0 MotorölAs low as €14.40
- synthetisches Honda OEM Motoröl
- speziell für Type R 2.0 Motoren formuliert
- Honda Civic Type R IX und X
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20As low as €15.09(€15.09* / 1 L)
- ACEA C5 engine oil
- Renault RN17 release
AMSOIL European 0W-20 LS-VW Motor Oil€13.09(€13.84* / 1 L)
- For European gasoline and diesel engines
- Synthetic engine oil
- VW 508 00 & 509 00
Castrol Edge Professional LL IV FE 0W-20 1 L€11.95(€11.95* / 1 L)
- VW 508 00 / 509 00, Porsche C20
- ACEA C5
- Fuel-saving engine oil
- Release VCC RBS0-2AE
- Specification ACEA C5
- Recommended by Volvo
VW Motoröl LongLife IV FE 0W-20As low as €10.45
- Viscosity: 0W-20
- VW 508 00 & VW 509 00
- For vehicles with DPF
Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 SPAs low as €15.49(€15.49* / 1 L)
- Excellent wear protection
- Part number: 08880-13206 (1L),08880-13205 (4L)
- Specifications: API SP & ILSAC GF-6A
All lubricants for your car - buy at ATO24!
For reliable, safe and low-wear operation, the right lubricants and operating fluids are essential for a car, be it a passenger car or commercial vehicle. Lubricants and operating materials are mainly classified as liquids, such as oils and coolants, as well as more solid substances such as greases. The wear protection and performance development of a vehicle are subject to several different properties of these substances. An essential function of oil or grease is obvious: the lubrication of vehicle components such as engine, transmission, steering and chassis. This contributes to achieving the desired performance and protects the vehicle from wear and tear. Another, but equally important, function quickly fades into the background: cooling the components. Especially in the engine and transmission, the cooling function of the oil is existential, alongside the coolant in the vehicle's water circuit! Operating fluids such as brake fluid or hydraulic fluids play a key role in the safety of a vehicle. These are also exposed to high thermal and physical loads, which is why consistent performance is important. ATO24 is your competent partner from refilling the engine oil to the complete engine, coolant or transmission oil change. In the ATO24 online shop you can get high quality engine oils and transmission oils for automatic transmissions, manual transmissions, as well as differential and transfer cases in a large selection of over 30 brands at reasonable prices. In addition, our product portfolio offers power steering, hydraulic and brake fluids according to various specifications for purchase, in order to have the right fuel for every vehicle. ATO24 is specialized in offering suitable lubricants for almost every car. With a wide range of products of well-known lubricant manufacturers and OEM products of various car manufacturers, our product range is specialized in oils, greases and other operating fluids for European cars, especially for American cars, US-Cars and passenger cars of Asian brands. A large selection of additives with cleaning, protective or performance-enhancing effects at favourable prices completes the range of products.
Buy now the right 0W-20 oil at the top price!
The ATO24 online store offers oils, coolants, greases and other lubricants. At www.ato24.de you will find a wide selection of 0W20 engine oils. We will help you find exactly the right 0W-20 oil for your vehicle!
The ATO24 service team is at your side to help you choose the right engine oil. Simply contact our consultants using the options provided and quickly get competent help.
The viscosity 0W-20 is one of the low viscosity engine oil viscosities. For many vehicles a 0W-20 engine oil is prescribed or recommended by the manufacturer for use. We explain what the 0W-20 viscosity actually means and how you can choose the right 0W20 engine oil.
What does 0W-20 mean?
SAE 0W-20 is a multi-grade viscosity. The two viscosity indices 0W and 20 initially indicate the possibility of year-round use (for winter and summer use). The cold viscosity 0W indicates the flowability of the oil at low temperatures. A 0W engine oil can therefore be considered to be very free-flowing when cold. This is particularly beneficial to the engine during cold starts, as the oil is able to spread particularly quickly.
The warm viscosity 20 indicates the flowability of the oil at high temperatures (specification refers to temperature of 100°C).
What is the difference between 0W-20 and 0W-30?
This also explains the difference between the various viscosity grades. 0W-20 and 0W-30 engine oils have comparable flow properties when cold. A 0W-20 engine oil has a lower viscosity at operating temperature than the 0W-30 engine oil. It is therefore "thinner."
Engine oil 0W20: You should pay attention to this!
Your vehicle manual should always be the first place to go to find the right engine oil for your car. If you find the information that SAE 0W-20 is to be used, you are almost done. Because not all 0W20 engine oils are the same!
When buying a 0W-20 you have to pay attention to the prescribed specification and approval. They are representative of the correct ingredients and standards set by your vehicle manufacturer.
0W-20 Engine Oil Specifications
After the correct viscosity, you should check whether a specification is also prescribed for the correct engine oil for your car. You will also find a reference to this in the manual of your vehicle.
Specifications are issued, for example, by the institutions ACEA, API, ILSAC or JASO. In the following you will find a selection of specifications that are often prescribed together with the viscosity 0W20:
- ACEA A1/B1 0W-20 Engine Oil
- ACEA C5 0W-20 Engine Oil
- API SN 0W-20 Engine Oil
- ILSAC GF-5 0W-20 Engine Oil
0W-20 Engine Oil Approvals
In addition to the specifications, the manufacturer's approvals or manufacturer's recommendations play an important role in the selection of engine oil.
Manufacturer's approvals are issued and updated by the vehicle manufacturers in order to adapt them to the requirements of the respective engine generations. On the following pages, you will find oils that receive the specified approvals or are recommended by the manufacturer of the oil for the corresponding use:
- BMW Longlife-17 FE 0W-20 Engine Oil
- Chrysler MS-6395 0W-20 Engine Oil
- Mercedes-Benz MB 229.71 0W-20 Engine Oil
- Volkswagen VW 509 00 0W-20 Engine Oil